- (1)In order to operate our ToCoo! services smoothly, we may ask for personalinformation such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, and details of reservations.
- (2)We will strictly maintain the security of any personal information you provide and protect it from unauthorized access, alteration, or loss.
- (3)Without your permission, we will not disclose your personal information to any third party other than to trusted partners who have previously signed confidentiality agreements with us. However, we may disclose the information under the following circumstances:
- * If you authorize us to disclose your personal information
- * In case it is required to do so by law
- * In case we disclose statistical information to conduct opinion surveys and to analyze the results; such information will not contain any personal information about our customers
- * In case disclosure of personal information is required to provide service smoothly;
- * for example, the disclosure of the customer name when booking a car rental reservation
- * In case ToCoo has reason to believe the customer may have caused damages to a third party
- (4)Japanese law applies to your use of our ToCoo! services even when you use them from outside Japan.
- (5)In certain areas of the ToCoo! site, we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) data encryption technology in order to prevent leaking of your personal information over the Internet.
- (6)We and our third party marketing partners may also use the information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. However, you will always be able to opt-out of our marketing at any time.